Friday, August 28, 2009

Business owner forum with Regan Bolli

Last night I attended a business owner forum at Rock Creek club house in the Ranches hosted by mayoral candidate, Regan Bolli. I became aware of this event from Regan's website and wanted to take the opportunity to hear what he had to say. Regan discussed multiple issues that he wants to champion as mayor, if given the opportunity, such as Learning Democracy Centers and more aggressive marketing of EM to businesses. I appreciate Regan running for mayor and putting himself "out there." I have taken opportunities to talk with David Lifferth and Regan Bolli and plan to meet with the other candidates as well. I encourage all residents to learn about the candidates and understand who they are and what they stand for.

No comments:

Post a Comment