Sunday, September 20, 2009

Making Eagle Mountain Great!













































I am an Eagle Scout and current member of the National Eagle Scout Association. I recently had the opportunity to help a local scout with his Eagle scout project of creating a walkway for the park being built in Mt. Airey. It was a lot of shoveling and even my daughter was able to help with removing bigger rocks & passing out water to the other volunteers.

Also, I believe that in being a good leader and citizen you need to be an example of citizenship and caring for the place that you live. I have always recycled, never litter, and on Saturday, September 19 I & other volunteers (including Regan Bolli- Mayoral candidate) had the opportunity to go around & clean up city property.

Making Eagle Mountain GREAT is what I am hoping to continue to do as a city councilman. From figuring out solutions to city problems to picking up litter-I will do it.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mar and Koki requested a yard sign and included their email address in the comment. To protect their email address privacy their comment has been removed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for catching that, John. Look forward to getting that tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete