Sunday, September 13, 2009

Market Street Fair

Saturday was Eagle Mountain's FIRST Market Street Fair. It was an excellent way to let the residents know of the businesses that are here in Eagle Mountain (for example my wife found a dance studio for our daughter with excellent prices as well as very professional teacher in City Center) I had the opportunity to speak with many of the vendors regarding my candidacy for city councilman & I received great reception from them. This type of event is what I will further pursue as city councilman, I feel like these types of events promote citizen involvement as well as economical growth for our city. The business services that we already have in our city are what I utilize. For example, I ordered my yard signs & banners from a local design & print company, get my hair cut at Great Clips, will order my flyers from a local printing company that specializes in pamphlets and even my family's dentist is in the Ranches. It was great talking to the people that were there and I appreciate the volunteers that passed out flyers & candy on my behalf. I appreciate everybody's support to my candidacy, as well as their support to local businesses in Eagle Mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment